Changes and Today July 7th

I'm currently sitting in Summermoon Cafe, which makes their coffee using a wood fire process which dates back to whenever. It tastes pretty good and I think this will be one of my Cat Spots here in Austin.

I've been pleasantly surprised by the number of people I know who live here in Austin. Monday evening I met up with a fellow Chicagoan at the Spider House. He changed significantly and it made me happy to seem someone who left Chicago doing so well.

I also met up with a someone from high school whom I haven't seen in over six years. He couldn't remember why we had stopped talking in high school and I had to remind him we were suppose to go on a date and he stood me up hard-core and we just never really spoke after that.

Yesterday I joined him and his film buddies on hot day at Krauss Springs.

It is wonderful being able to appreciate people for who they are now, and not how we remembered them to be.
For the next few days I'm planning a Victorian excursion of Austin.

On the drive down I decided that I had to see a puppet show. Tomorrow at 2pm I will be attending a puppet show called "A Taradillo Tale."
I might have to put on my own puppet show. Annette Bellezzo I think you have to come to Austin to perform your musical.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ambrosia and Autism

Ms. Jasinski

Platonic: Hmm.....