Platonic: Hmm.....

Despues de my afternoon of autism I met up with this guy Sean, whom I met off the "Platonic" section on craigslist. I had posted an ad titled : "Victorian District and Puppets," and included an emo picture of myself. I was curious as to who would actually respond to this. He was the only one. Since it was raining we decided to meet up around 6pm downtown. I wasn't too nervous about meeting this guy (Based on his picture I figured I could take him and I always carry a knife with me). We walked around a bit and after chatting around the block, decided we could tolerate each other enough to eat dinner together. He just moved to Austin from Chicago area and scored some sweet job. After dinner he took me up to his office to show me the view (It was cool I wouldn't have gone if I didn't feel safe). I was expecting cubicles and basic office stuff, but this place was something else.


If I couldn't see puppets, at least I got some robot action. The company he works for is RGM LLC. I'm still not sure what he does. But it looked like a fun place to work.



He wanted to give me a massage and I told him that it had to be a "platonic" massage. So yes I let him give me a platonic massage and found out that our encounter wasn't so platonic. Which leads me to believe that it is almost impossible for men and women to be friends (I'm talking in regards to hetero males and females). We could of had so much fun, but he had to go and ruin it all with his non-platonic actions. He was harmless, and then he informed me that he is a masochist. The guy probably wanted me to kick his ass. I indulged him in thought for a little bit, then made him walk me to my car and left.

Interestingly enough he believes he has some mild form of autism, which we discussed earlier. The whole day tied itself together.








Comments

  1. hahahahahahahah this story is heelarious good times, good times!

    ~Maysoon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ambrosia and Autism

Ms. Jasinski