Austin Zero Waste Alliance

Tonight I joined a meeting with Austin Zero Waste Alliance (AZWA). I was curious as to what Austin was up to in the green scene. The meeting was held at Casa De Luz (which is an interesting place itself. I'll have to come back to explore more). Sitting in the meeting my mind was going off. By the end of the meeting we had created a new Community Outreach committee and I'm helping them with the start up. I don't how long I'll be in Austin but I wanted to leave my ideas behind and these people seem perceptive to my suggestions and would actually make them work. These people get shit done. My gratitude for the knowledge and experience I obtained in Chicago is coming into use here.

Comments

  1. U GO GURL. just now figured out that you have been updating your bLog. ps. you inspire me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ambrosia and Autism

Ms. Jasinski

Platonic: Hmm.....