Peacin' Out





Last night I enjoyed a wonderful meal at Andies on Montrose and Greenview. I sat outside amongst the couples and friends chatting away the time until the food arrived. A glass of Syrah and some pita bread kept me company. To the right of me an elderly man sat alone, we acknowledged each other's presence and the breeze the evening had to offer. The old man and young woman sat separately alone, with an air of confidence and satisfaction of not having to explain ourselves to anyone. The old man just wanted his meal, while the young woman fantasized about much more.I found my cat spot for the evening.






Today I'm just about ready to take off. I have the option of going to see Brazilian Girls tonight at Soldier Field. After briefly thinking about it my mind was already set. Leave Chicago tonight! Not sure where I'm going but I'll take whatever comes my way, and have a good time.






Comments

  1. I will miss you greatly! I can't wait to hear and see what you pass on your way : )

    LOVE YOU Amy and I will try are best not to miss you! Amazing ass!!! : )

    ~ Maysoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish we were coming with you girl! We will just have to meet somewhere in the middle....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to meet up!! just let me know and we will work something out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ambrosia and Autism

Ms. Jasinski

Platonic: Hmm.....