Unplugged from Complacent Love

"I love you. I need to unplug from you guys for a while."

Silence. These words, thoughts, and emotions had been running through my head since just before getting hit by a truck. The events and actions that followed my accident only made it that easy to walk away.  I don't have it in me anymore to show up to an event just to take a picture to make it seem as if we are all happy and actually know each other. The typecast, one dimensional character you have me so comfortably pegged as has officially been killed off. I refuse to live in a complacent sleep.

"I'm not saying this to be hurtful. I'm saying this to be honest."



Love you. Need to unplug.




Comments

  1. Lovely statement and insight. Give it time to become more and more clear. I applaud you. Your calif friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great insight. More to come from this. I applaud you. Your calif friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. complacency is a great fear and only recently awoke from the stupor. much much much more to come :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ambrosia and Autism

Ms. Jasinski

Hey now Anne Roos