Hey now Anne Roos

About once a month I feen for the Harp. My soul, my body, my mind it just needs her fix like an addict needs drugs.


Sometimes I'm a pirate.

Sometimes I'm a mermaid.

And sometimes I'm both :)


Anne Roos has put some good stuff out that deals with pirates, mermaids, and deep sea manic-depression. I stumbled upon this amazing performance and interview of her new CD release in 2009 at a local bar.



And here is the interview. With Anne standing next to the flaming tiki torch and letting me know the possibility of saving money on my potential future wedding by popping her album in, I can't help but adore her even more.


Back to harps, pirates, and mermaids...








Comments

  1. Thank you for discovering and sharing my music, and adoring me, even while I play in front of a goofy flaming tiki torch.. I deeply appreciate the kind mention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honored that you even found my blog. I am a fan and keep doing what you do :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ambrosia and Autism

Ms. Jasinski

Platonic: Hmm.....