this surreal life

I'm very grateful for friends who let me be...

me: omg i've been having orgasms in my sleep every night since saturday. one night this guy with major hair took a glass icicle looking thing heated it up and found my g-spot 
emhoopes: Holy crap! hahahaha
me: i'm having better orgasms in my dreams than i have in real life shit manifesting... i'm going to have fantastic sex the rest of my life. done with bad sex and bad guys got it/getting it out of my system. so what's going on with you
emhoopes: I slept in the parlour- well we slept in there i had dreams about wanting cookies and people were making fun of me eating my cookies but I kept eating them hahaha COOKIES! 
me: love it! 
emhoopes: I am really being aware of how much of my life is ruled by fear Fear all day long. I'm tired of it me: it's time to fart in fear's face 
emhoopes: Also, we have a week with no people so I can fart 
me: exactly 
emhoopes: in my pink room :) 
me: we call it "fluffing" when you are in the pink room that will be nice to re-own your space again/re-set it 
emhoopes: hahahaha I love it!
me: james will ask what you are doing and you will say, "fluffing" and he doesn't need a further explaination and then ask him to come smell the perfume you just made 
emhoopes: I can actually see the picture you made- What are you doing? working? 
me: ha ha! yes at the museum working with the online newsletter and doing research stuff emhoopes: having fun? 
me: yeah it's one of those days where i get everything done in 3 minutes and doing a bunch of different stuff at once and it all works
emhoopes: I need one of those 
me: they are really wonderful. not something that needs to happen every day but when it does i'm very grateful. what are you doing
emhoopes:Trying to put together a madmimi newsletter about what I am changing my in home massage standards
2012/9/25 Kathryn McPherson <kmlm85@gmail.com>
me: that sounds fun 
emhoopes: it is. I am trying to get clear about how I want to say it 

me:

emhoopes:This is really beautiful

Kathryn McPherson Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 3:43 PM To: Erin Hoopes

this painting is wonderful because they are a group of "wise" owls with wings who can't fly because they are "rooted" in fear. fear loves company the same way misery loves company. good time to look at people you fear and fear becoming along with people you match/connect with on a fear basis. 
-- Peace

Kathryn McPherson To: Erin Hoopes
Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 4:03 PM

rene magritte's work has been popping up a lot for me lately. i stumbled upon my copy of "the unbearable lightness of being" and found an inscription from a professor that i had a strange dark emotional affair with. not in the lover's sense but i think he fantasized about being with my deceased mother and he being my father. there was some strange underlying sexual energy of course. anyway margritte's work is based in surrealism: 

Dictionary: Surrealism, n. Pure psychic *automatism, by which one proposes to express, either verbally, in writing, or by any other manner, the real functioning of thought. Dictation of thought in the absence of all control exercised by reason, outside of all aesthetic and moral preoccupation.

*Automatism was often attributed to spirits and the divine since ancient times when inspired activity was considered to be the gift of the gods. The prevailing contemporary view is that most automatisms are the product of secondary personalities who produce knowledge or information the person has learned and repressed or forgotten.

Encyclopedia: Surrealism. Philosophy. Surrealism is based on the belief in the superior reality of certain forms of previously neglected associations, in the omnipotence of dream, in the disinterested play of thought. It tends to ruin once and for all other psychic mechanisms and to substitute itself for them in solving all the principal problems of life.

Not sure where I'm going with this, but now is a good time to tap into the "surreal" self and maybe do some automatising.
All that was inspired by typing up information for a moaisic (based off of magritte's painting) for this artist coming in from Italy.
How is astral training going?
-

Comments

  1. "this painting is wonderful because they are a group of "wise" owls with wings who can't fly because they are "rooted" in fear. fear loves company the same way misery loves company. good time to look at people you fear and fear becoming along with people you match/connect with on a fear basis."

    I really like this painting as a reminder to come out of our fear so that we can be in our true nature. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ambrosia and Autism

Ms. Jasinski

Hey now Anne Roos