Meanwhile back at the ranch...

Monday was a day of no expectations and effortlessness. Started the morning out with some kundalini yoga, followed by whatever I felt like doing after. I stayed with my brother for the weekend and to play my part, I put some music on and attempted to clean his kitchen. Dan came out of his room with a look of "I just woke up and have no idea what's going on, but I'm a little angry." He looked at me and asked what I was doing. He looked at my iPod that was playing and told me, "I'm was going to put my iPod on clean, so you are gonna have to find something else to do. I need to feel like I'm doing something with my day." I told him I could help, but he refused. A little confused as to why he wouldn't take my help, I headed to the room I was staying in. About ten minutes later Dan pops his head in the room and looks at me, "Sorry if I was rude to you earlier. I'm just not feeling very well." I found his behavior rather amusing and I wondered why he wasn't feeling well,"Did you drink a lot last night?" He replied, "No." I asked him if he had trouble sleeping. "A little, but it's more because I ate too much candy last night." The thought of a 28 year-old man eating too much candy caused me to pause and star at him. We looked at each other, and laughter followed, and more ridiculousness ensued.
Later that day I headed back over the guy's house that I initially stayed with when I first arrived in Austin. He was making dinner and having some friends over. He told me that his friend and his girl were coming over. I thought to myself, "This should be interesting. I'm just gonna go with it and see how things play out." The table was set for four people. When his friend arrived he had two girls with him. Three girls and two guys. In my mind I'm thinking, "Well, well, well, bringing some booty in exchange for dinner." Introductions were made and the girls sat down. We made conversation and they were chill. Started out with some wine, followed by delicious food, everyone hanging out having a good time. We reached that point where we all needed to go out and dance. We headed over to TC's and hit the dance floor. Since I was the odd person out I didn't have a partner so I did my thang and danced anyway. Out of nowhere a tall Jew comes and twirls me across the floor. "Thank God!" We danced for a while and stole the dance floor. He was exactly what I needed.
We headed back to the house for more dancing, and boozing. The guy I'm staying with got out his drums, and corn whiskey. After a while his friend and his girl left, leaving the other chick, and the guy I'm staying with. We hung out and talked for a long time. The girl sitting in between us. There was a pause of silence in the conversation. We were all getting tired and sleeping situations needed to happen. I turned to the girl and said, "Why don't you come back to my room and we'll see what happens." The guy looked over totally shocked because no one, not even myself saw that one coming. She agreed.
The next morning I dropped her off. I asked if she had ever been with a woman before, "No. That was my first time." Tuesday I was all giggles. Funny how life works out...


Comments

  1. Like Joey what eva his name WHOAAA! LOL Good times indeed! : )

    Maysoon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ambrosia and Autism

Ms. Jasinski

Platonic: Hmm.....