A call finally answered

She's been calling for a while. Years maybe. I kept ignoring with the intention of calling back at some point. I wasn't ready. I needed more time, more money, freedom. Felt I wasn't good enough and even attempted to erase the thoughts completely. 

She continued to creep into my day dreams making sure I never forgot. 

The heart wants what the heart wants. 

Then it happened:

"Hello."
"(Silence)"
"I know... I am truly sorry to keep you waiting so long. I want you to know that I am keeping my promise. We will see each other soon."

India I hear you. I'm coming...

(View from the first day I moved into the tiny magical studio in LA. Everyone told me I was crazy to think I could find a place for $600. In fact I found a place for $550 all utilities included plus laundry, private bathroom and kitchen,backyard, hardwood floors, and great natural light. Being a semi-minialist helps.
 Oh LA you've been good to me) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ambrosia and Autism

Ms. Jasinski

Hey now Anne Roos