When a guy tells you...

When a guy tells you to call him...don't!
What he is really saying, "You can give me call because I don't actually want to talk to you or possibly hang out with you again (unless I'm bored of course) and that way if you call I don't have to answer and if I do answer I can just seem annoyed, which I am because I'm not over my x and I'd rather be scouring OkCupid to set some stuff up for the next week, and you will get the hint and never call again."

(I am not on OkCupid btw, and there is nothing wrong with being on it)
Sure you thought you had some good times, but in reality you were just some chic to pass the time with. Which is fine. But I ain't no filler lady.
Reflecting back he did seem annoyed or went unconscious when ever I spoke. I also felt I had been trying to force a connection because I was stuck on who I thought he was as a person, which he is some extend, but mostly not.

Red flags to take note of:

1. If you don't feel sexy around the person or feel like you can really be yourself, or find you have to dull yourself down in order to be in his presence, or find you hold back from sharing parts of yourself because this person won't appreciate it and he just doesn't see you, this will set the tone for the relationship and all your encounters him. You shouldn't be in soooo much effort to control yourself.
2. If you have to think twice about contacting this person, then you shouldn't. Sure you can go a head and do it anyway, but most likely he won't answer or respond and if he does he will make it energetically clear not to do that again.
Not like you call a lot, at all, or ever. It's annoying when guys make women out to be these needy things, when in reality the women are just responding to what the dudes are saying. Pay attention to body language. His hand gestures, voice inflections, sighs of breathing, eye contact, and hugs will tell you quite a bit.


Off the soap box for now! Happy endings and happy March :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ambrosia and Autism

Ms. Jasinski

Hey now Anne Roos