You know that place where the cat likes to sit, where the sun comes in, and she's all curled up, exactly where she wants to be? That is the cat spot, right where you want to be.
*Remember: once you take in air, it has to come out ;)
La la la
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
And then we escaped the yoga ashram...making dreams of Pizza Hut a reality.
It's about that time to trek up a mountain. First catch the morning bus to Pokhara. Onward to the Aunapurna range. After that, I'll never grow up.
i went into lululemon for the first time ever today. this girl in the yoga teacher training works there and she wears great pants all the time. (my pants are not really fitting me anymore. strange. i wore pants that i haven't worn in over year since the first week of purchase, and pants i keep around in the hopes of fitting into them someday... someday has come) my body wants to be reclothed so bad. [Last night cousin ella gave me one of our deceased auntie's cashmere sweaters. it's this perfect pink sweater. i can't wait to wear it :) i've been wanting a pair of basic black pumps to wear for work and casual and Last week roommate piya found a bag by the train station with hardly used shoes. she said the bag sat there for about 4 hours. she kept the jimmy choos and gave the aldo's to me (which was exactly what i wanted at the time ] anyway back at the pants. i really want pants that fit me proper. (i want to have more pride in my appearance and estab...
"I love you. I need to unplug from you guys for a while." Silence. These words, thoughts, and emotions had been running through my head since just before getting hit by a truck. The events and actions that followed my accident only made it that easy to walk away. I don't have it in me anymore to show up to an event just to take a picture to make it seem as if we are all happy and actually know each other. The typecast, one dimensional character you have me so comfortably pegged as has officially been killed off. I refuse to live in a complacent sleep. "I'm not saying this to be hurtful. I'm saying this to be honest." Love you. Need to unplug.
Last night I enjoyed a wonderful meal at Andies on Montrose and Greenview. I sat outside amongst the couples and friends chatting away the time until the food arrived. A glass of Syrah and some pita bread kept me company. To the right of me an elderly man sat alone, we acknowledged each other's presence and the breeze the evening had to offer. The old man and young woman sat separately alone, with an air of confidence and satisfaction of not having to explain ourselves to anyone. The old man just wanted his meal, while the young woman fantasized about much more.I found my cat spot for the evening. Today I'm just about ready to take off. I have the option of going to see Brazilian Girls tonight at Soldier Field. After briefly thinking about it my mind was already set. Leave Chicago tonight! Not sure where I'm going but I'll take whatever comes my way, and have a good time.
Comments
Post a Comment